[APD] Espe's Pencilfish at the Aquarium Center in Baltimore

First time I've ever seen these at a LFS.  These are the fish featured in
Amano's 'Garden of the Muse' tank in his Aquarium Plant Paradise book.  (A
book from which I've drawn much inspiration) He's got a school of about 60.
The Aquarium Center also has about 60 on display.  The price $9.99 each, so
if you've got a spare $600 you can be the Amano-san of Balt-more, Hon.

Joe K in Takoma Park, MD

First hard frost for me on Tuesday night