Re: [APD] Re: It's never to late! -- at least not for days.

Don't get your parrot's feathers ruffled. Maybe it was
Roger that was willing to share the desert -- I'll have to
check.

But I really *should have* remembered that a 400 year old
pirate wouldn't part with valuables, even food, even if on
dry land and and stuffed with venison.

Scott H.

cf: http://www.aschulze.net/pirates/bios/bio97.htm
--- gbooth at frii_com wrote:
> > From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
> > The Banquet Hall is
> > almost filled but I believe Tom Barr has offered to
> share
> > his bread and George Booth has offered to share his
> desert
> > if we run short.
>
> Jeez Scott, can't you get _anything_ right?  I distinctly
> remember telling
> you I would share my ice water IF a clean straw was used.
> I would never,
> ever share my desert, even when I lived in Arizona.  If I
> had a desert.
> However, I probably will have a dessert at the banquet,
> which I would
> never, ever share either.

=====
See you in Dallas at the Aquatic Gardeners Associaton
2003 Annual Convention
Nov 14-16
S. Hieber