[APD] RE: Beard Algae & SAE Adults

I noticed something interesting in the behavior of my single adult SAE when I introduced 6 baby SAE into the tank. Previously he/she had shown little interest in a large stand of BBA on a piece of driftwood. Then on the day that the wee ones were introduced the adult completely mowed the entire piece of driftwood while I watched in pride and admiration. Perhaps complacent adults need a bit of competition from young'uns to kick them back into gear.

Tony Eales
333 Whites Rd
Lota, Brisbane 4179
Ph (07) 3365 6958