Re: [APD] Beard Algae & SAE Adults

My experience is similar. Although taker anything they can
get, they work much of the day, apparently looking for even
more edibles.

I wonder if there's a function for work versus how much
non-algae food they can get -- at some point they do just
sit around all day? The fish in my aquaria tend to be well
fed, but the SAEs don't just loaf.

I only see bba in tanks without them.

Scott H.