Re: [APD] Detroit plants

At 08:14 PM 10/31/2003, you wrote:

Berne Kairunas
Metro Detroit Aquatic Plant Supply - www.mdaps.biz
November Web Grand-Opening   Come check us out.

What's this? Aquatic plant place opening here, in Detroit? Where?

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator

Bill,

Actually i'm out in waterford - mail ordering out of my fishroom via my new site and aquabid for now and supplying wholesale locally to 5 shops out and about in the city. Been in business for almost a year now and things are expanding nicely for me at this point - should be carrying more hardware here over the next couple months. Pop into the website over the next few days, the final touches are going up by monday hopefully - depends how shutter happy i get with the camera tonight and tommorrow afternoon :)

I'm hopeing to be able to open a full retail location in the next 18-24 months - but if you'd like to come by, contact me off list and we can see about arranganging an appointment.

Look out D-town - I'm coming to green up your aquariums! (and not with algae he he he)

Regards,