Re: [APD] RE: Aquascape layouts

I found the AGA contest site

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/

the most helpful. You see the pictures of the different aquascapes and then you see the sketch or rendering of the layout from the contestant too. There are several years' worth of layouts and pictures there and there will soon be another year's entries. When I looked at Amano's book, everything was very beyond me, but when I looked at the contest entries they were often by people who post to APD who I knew were hobbyists, not pros, and the beauty of their efforts was encouraging, not discouraging.

Ellen O'Connell
Parker, CO
mailto:oconnel4 at ix_netcom.com