[APD] Aquascape layouts

Sergej wrote:

>> Hey all you aqua plant folks,
I have a simple question for you, I have seen so many beautiful aquariums,
where a planting plan has ben used. Any of you that now a good book the
treats this? Or a good website to look up for me? I have aqua scaped for
about 5 years but it would be nice with some fresh input. :-) <<

Check out the Aquascape contest section of the AGA website:

http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/

There is a layout diagram for most if not all entries.  Find the size tank
you are working with, look at the entries to see what you like, and feel
free to copy!<g>

Karen