RE: [APD] UV Question

Excellent point.

And don't forget to use up those VIP points once they build
up. I tend to forget all about them and then find out I
have bunch. If you call, they'll tell you your balance and
you just put a note in the comments section when you
checkout that you want to apply however many points towards
the purchase.  Have to use increments of 1,000, worth $25
per 1,000.

sh

http://www.bigalsonline.com/cgi-bin/company_info.cgi?inUID=1062347212.106234