RE: [APD] EHEIM diatom Filter -- Freyed Ends

Delurk. Some definitions from dictionary.com that are apropos.

di·a·tom:
n.
    Any of various microscopic one-celled or colonial algae of the class
    Bacillariophyceae, having cell walls of silica consisting of two
    interlocking symmetrical valves.
di·a·to·ma·ceous:
adj.
    Consisting of diatoms or their skeletons.

Sharon might have been thinking about micron.
mi·cron also mi·kron:
n.
    A unit of length equal to one millionth (10-6) of a meter. No longer
    in technical use.
 S. Hieber was accused of saying...
> Something I said apparently angerd or insulted Saron Frey,
> although I am not clear what it was.

I've been following this thread, and I must admit this was not how I was
expecting the conversation to go this way :)
must...re...lurk... before I do, thank you Scott for all your insite, and
please keep posting.
--
Glenn Attwood
"Well, I like the 49ers because they're pure of heart, Seattle because