Re: [APD] EHEIM diatom Filter

--AS I said, the denser the floss, the faster it loads up
and slows down the water flow and it cou dhappen in a
metter of hours, etc.

If the Eheim is struggling remove the flow obstruction and
give the Purigen more time to work with a higher water
flow.

Good chance you have a bactieria bloom that might subside
quickly or slowly.  I've seen them last for weeks,
unfortunately.  Hard to tell from a distance what you've
got.

If you can borrow a UV lamp, that wil tell you quickly if
it's a biobloom -- it will get rid of it.

Scott H.