[APD] Tom's Fine

I put a call into Tom Barr's place the other day after seeing the posts here.  He emailed me back, and he's fine...just busy with school and research.  He said that he's not going to be doing much on the internet anymore as life is getting busy.  We'll still see some posts every so often from him, so we know he's still alive and well, but not as much as we've seen in the past.

If anyone knows Tom, they know that he's very giving and generous of his time to always help others out without ever wanting anything in return.  Thanks Tom for being there for all of us, enjoy your break.  Your temporary absence will just make our hearts grow fonder!

Warm Regards,
Peter Yunger