Re: [APD] Re: Light measurement terms

It seems that most of the light questions are:

how much light should I have,
what color bulbs should I get,
and are these brand such and such bulbs any good.

I think that folks that are going to ask APD instead of
searching out these pages themselves are not going to get
much help from  defs that delineate psychophysical from
whatever.

But I was only offering it as one more on the list, not the
definitive place to go.  I had a few others too, but got
tired of typing and lots of others have already been
listed.

It's good that you point out the shortfalls of this page.

The main thing that I thought was useful about it was the
audience to which it is geared and the diffs between lux
and lumen.

Probably the least available info for most folks is the PAR
out put of bulbs/lamps.

As for useful, I think you end up back at wpg; I've said so
for a long time, and why.  ;-)

a penny back,
Scott H.