Re: [APD] Tannin from Driftwood

You could always pull it back out and boil it. I soaked my pieces which I found on a local beach for 4 weeks, with water changes every 3 or so days when the water got brown. After that I boiled them and set in 3 decent sized pieces. I still get a little bit of tannins, but not much, and it makes the water and fish look really nice (w/ 10K and 18K lights). I actually get a lot more "brown water" from using my sera peat. Is it normal to get a fair amount of Tannins from Peat? I use Sera Peat.

- Seweryn