[APD] Kent RO Right Instructions & GH Testing

Hi...

I am using Kent RO Right to reconstitute RO/DI water. The instructions say that it is recommended to use a TDS meter to set the proper level of Kent RO Right rather than a GH test. The labels says this is recommended as GH tests only measure Ca and Mg. When I follow these instructions to make what they call 'soft discus' water, they recomend a TDS of between 80-125ppm. But when I do a GH measurement when the TDS is in that range, I do not even measure 1dH.

Anyone else have the same experience when using Kent RO Right?

The label does caution to not exceed the recommended amounts(1/2 teaspoon per 10 gallons for 'soft discus') even if the GH test indicates differently.

Also..Id like to hear from people using Seachems Equilibrium on their experience with it.

Thanks

Lorenzo Rota