[APD] Re: Repost about hornwort

As someone else mentioned, temperature might be the problem, salt levels
too. I grow plenty of hornwart in buckets near a window and in my 10 gal
guppy tank without any problems at all. My 10 gal has little to no salt and
a regular 15W tube that came with the tank. Temperature is 76F. I really
doubt lighting is to blame, it wouldn't surprise me if hornwart grew in the
dark ;-)  New growth is usually a lighter green, that's probably the
difference you noticed. Try placing a piece in a bucket with regular tap
water and let it get some light from a window, change the water a couple of
times a week and see how it goes.

Hope that helps
Giancarlo Podio