[APD] Re: CO2 regulator output pressure

Thanks for everyones replies. The stability of my system seems good so I don't think I'll play around with things too much. The regulator and needle valve are both Tunze and the manual says to set the pressure around 0.5 bar (7.25 psi) so I guess I'll just do that. And when the cylinder pressure starts to drop, I'll just get it refilled ASAP. The local fire extinguisher company refills my cylinder (3.4kg, 20lb tare) for only a 6-pack of beer ;) so it's not like I'd be saving any money by waiting a bit longer while the system is running of fumes! Not worth the risk!

Clint Brearley
Melbourne, Australia