[APD] a sad day

Hi, Last night night I came home from work to find one of my Fluval
canisters had died.  Not one of my old Fluvals that I've had running
for up to ten years, but one of my new models that is only a couple
years old.  Something has gone wrong in the motor housing, the
impeller doesn't want to turn anymore (tried a different impeller- I
have extras from previous impeller problems).  I have always had
the highest regard for the Fluval name (had a submersible Fluval
that outlasted a few Supreme submersibles).  It's sad to see a great
name fallen down:(  Ray