[APD] Peppermint Shrimp

Heya everyone!

Yesterday I happened across some peppermint shrimp here at my LFS in Brisbane, and was wondering if anyone has any information on their natural history or any experience with them? I tried looking on the web, but to no avail. The guy told me they are Australian natives. They look well equipped for detrius and algea scrubbing duties with their four feathery claws. 3 of them are now happily processing my tank (really fascinating to watch their feeding arms, almost like a assembly line full of robotic arms)

Cheers,
- Seweryn