[APD] Re: baking soda in DIY CO2 and bread rising

Hi Joanne,
I used soda because my water is like RO. It slowed down the reaction and mix
would last about a week longer.
Ever forget to put the salt in the bread and notice that it rises fast and
flops? Same thing I guess. BTW, try heating oven to 100 and then off, leave
the oven light on and let bread rise in oven. Worked for me. :-)
Regards
June