Re: [APD] RE: Viruses and worms.

Your emai address can be hijacked from any address book the
virus comes across, not just your address book, but any
that has it.

Using addresses it finds on it's way is one method of
making a virus package seem like it's coming form someone
you know.  You might even get a fake message purporting to
be from you!

sh

--- Christina Marie Thompson <cmthmpsn at mindspring_com