Re: [APD] Planted aquarium article in today's Washington Post

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, S. Hieber wrote:

> Well aside from that outlandish remark from that OlsEn guy
> and not mentioning AGA2K3, yeah, it was a pretty good
> article.  Didn't make the plant folks sound like a bunch of
> nerds or nuts.

I actually talked for over an hour to the interviewer... very nice person,
into planted tanks herself.  And of course I mentioned the convention and
the aquascaping contest and a big plug for the APD.  Can't get everything
in a small article, I'm sure.  The gwapa workshop sounds really cool --
something I wish our local club would try.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com