Re: [APD] Planted aquarium article in today's Washington Post

Well aside from that outlandish remark from that OlsEn guy
and not mentioning AGA2K3, yeah, it was a pretty good
article.  Didn't make the plant folks sound like a bunch of
nerds or nuts.

Speaking of accuracies and inaccuracies, for any newspaper
story where I was directly involved with the subject at
hand, I have found the accuracy to be about 50%. I was once
quoted as saying that Amano brought parking to JFK
International Airport --, or something about as silly ;-) .

At least they spelled "Erik" correctly.

Scott H.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A27394-2003Oct1.html