Re: [APD] Re: Spiral fluorescents - Walter

This works for some kinds of fans and not others.  Foir AC
fans, you can just pick a slower fan or one with a lower
decibel rating.

Your best options are being able to compare airflow (cfm)
and noise level(db) ratings when selecting a fan.

Unfortunately, many sellers don't give specs for the fans
they sell.  That's one reason I like to shop at Mouser.com
for fans.

Scott H.