[APD] Re: CO2 reactor help

Hi Scott,

 Would you tell me some more about your external reactor?

 On my 125g I have an internal reactor using a powerhead, sponge, bio balls
and 12" gravel cleaner. It works good but I would rather have the reactor on
the outside of the tank.

 You wrote that you could see thru yours and that you could take it apart,
that is the part that I was interested in. I have seen the plans to build
external reactors but none of them appeared to be clear and they didn't look that
easy to take apart and clean.

 So if you get chance would you let me know how yours is built?

Thanks,
Bill