[APD] Nitrate Test Kit Advice

Hi, all-

I'm coming out of lurkdom for some test-kit advice. I currently use the
Seachem tests for nitrate and phosphate, but I find the color changes too
subtle for me to get an accurate reading. The tests drive me batty. As I
have just run out of both kits, I would like to try a different brand.

Is there anyone who had difficulty with the Seachem tests having better luck
with another brand? Are the Lamott tests any easier to read? Differentiating
between shades of pink is just driving me crazy.

Thank you,

Sharon S.