RE: [APD] Fw: Small flourescent bulbs

Hi,

 I have 3-10g grow out, quarantine, whatever tanks set up in my garage and
one of them had a hood for 2-15 watt incandescent bulbs.

 I found some of these screw in PC's at the dollar store and decided to give
them a try, they aren't spiral but shaped like a regular PC except there is 2
bulbs side by side.

 While I wouldn't use them on one of my good tanks inside the house the light
doesn't look that bad for $2 and I do have Bacopa and Willow leaf hygro
growing without any problems.

Bill