[APD] Re: Jobe's Spikes for House Plants

Jason,

I believe the fern spikes were 16-2-6, personally I wouldn't worry too much
about the little extra phosphate in the house plant spikes, I've been using
them without any problems. If you are concerned about it just use smaller
pieces. Regardless of the type, all the jobes spikes tend to get soggy after
a little while so you want to avoid pulling one out of the substrate when
moving plants. That's really the only problem I've had with them.

Giancarlo Podio