-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com]On Behalf Of william ruyle
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 10:42 PM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: RE: [APD] Help with lighting chocie

Actually, with the stairwell right by the tank, you would get a lot
of dust--so open is out, even without the cat factor, and I have a
cat, too. I would go with pc and mh in a custom hood with fans--you
may as well have it all! Have the cabinet maker build the hood so
it matches the bowed front and where it hinges up for feeding, light
maintenance. In-depth maintenance requiring lifting the hood completely
off will be a weighty thing for sure, but hopefully you will have help.
Three 55watt pc's and two 100watt MHs would probably do the job. You
could increase the MHs to 150watt for an even 3 watts per gallon if you
think you need it.

Bill