RE: [APD] Gratolia ??

	Well its certainly not Gratiola officinalis. That plant has
	white flowers. Cavan got what is commonly known as
	Gratiola to grow emersed and flower. It has purple flowers,
	a picture of which I'll put up online tomorrow.
	If someone needs a precise description of the flower - touch
	base with Cavan.

-
Ghazanfar Khan Ghori
www.aquaticscape.com