[APD] Re: Fw: Small flourescent bulbs

I am sure you have seen them.  The small flourescent bulbs that are used to
replace regular incandescent bulbs.  I just got some that are "100 watts".
I was wondering if this is a true 100 watts of light because they sure would
be easy to use in my hood.

Terry Barber  In Atlanta
<http://go-fishnet.com>http://go-fishnet.com

The "100 watts" is probably the incandescent equivalent of the florescent's light output. I would guess it is really somewhere in the 9-13 watt range for "real", which would be the number to use in your watts/gallon or to compare them to other florescent lights. The actual wattage should be printed on the base of the bulb somewhere, and on the package, but you'll need to find it.

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator