[APD] Re: 50 watt Metal Halide Bulb

I recently found someone that can give me almost anything as far as lighting
goes. He gave me some 50 watt metal halide ballasts but he doesn't have any
bulbs. Does anyone know where I can find some bulbs for these in a decent color
temp for my plants?
Thanks,
Wormy

Home Depot has some 50w MH bulbs. I think they are 4100K. You probably won't find too many specialty high color temp bulbs with such a low wattage though since most of the aquarium bulbs start at 150-175 watts.

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator