[APD] red tiger lotus

I have a family of beautiful red tiger lotus plants.  At last count I had 4 plants, not including the mother plant.  As they are quickly growing too big for my tank, I was wondering if anybody would like to trade some other nice plants for them.  I would sell them to the LFS, but they are my favorite plants, and I would rather send them to a good and loving home. If anybody has interesting or rare plants that they would like to trade for one or more of these beauties, please let me know off-list.
 - Jennifer in Austin, TX