[APD] AGA2K3 Field Trip, the last seats available

Due to the high demand, we have arranged to add one more
van for the AGA 2003 Convention Field Trip.  However, that
last van is filling up and when it's full, the Field Trip
option will have to be closed   :-(  .

If you haven't registered for the convention and you plan
to attend the Field Trip and the free barbecue lunch that's
included, you will want to be one of the next ten to
register.  Don't say I didn't warn ya ;-)

Also, don't forget that there are a limited number of rooms
available at the Marriot at the discount rate -- hmmm, a 4
star hotel in the Lone Star State.

Good luck, good fun,
Scott H.