[APD] Pruning Question

I like the Jbl Fermosa legs.  Depending on your lights you can retrofit the
legs onto the strip light.  That way when you are pruning, all you do is
tilt the lights back.  Mine are clamped on to the tank so the lights don't
fall.

http://www.philboucher.com/greg/new/18%20Gallon%20Journal.htm

-greg

  _____

I'm wondering how people deal with lighting and pruning. When I need to
prune (or do anything else that requires good access to the tank) I end up
taking the lighting unit off the tank, which even in a well-lit room leaves
me with a pretty dark tank with wonderfully horrible shadows.  Not to
mention the tank looks completely different looking down on it, as opposed
to at it from the front glass...  At least I don't have to stand a 5-gallon
bucket to gain access to the top ;)
-ruddy