[APD] Cork bark, where do I locate thee

Hi All,

I'm setting up a small paludarium (20 Gal) and for the back of the tank I
want to use cork bark but can't find it locally. Most places that sell
on-line seem to sell it by the pound. Any idea how many pounds I'd need to
cover a space 24" x 17"? I imagine it's pretty lightweight but having never
handled it I don't know for sure. Or, if you know of anybody that sells it
locally in or near New York City that would be even better. None of the LFSs
in my neighborhood seem to carry it.

Also, if anybody's got any suggestions for good plants for a paludarium I'm
all ears. This is a first for me so all advice is appreciated.

Regards,

Dave