Re: [APD] Aquarium Pharm. "Algae Fix" product

-- "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com> wrote:
Attractive to some newbies? Undoubtedly.  Safe? Not at all
clear based on the MSDS?

Scott H.

Point taken.  I can't argue the toxicity issue.  I think sometimes folks might not pay too much attention to that, especially when your arms don't fall off at the first exposure.  Personally, I think exposing skin to aquarium water on a regular basis has its own hazards without adding noxious potions.

Oh, um, algaecide, not snailcide of course.

James