[APD] low-range pH test kit recommendation needed

Hi ... can someone recommend a low-range pH test kit, one
with 0.1-0.2 increments with clear color charts? I have the
Hagen test kit that has 0.2 increments but I have trouble
distinguishing the colors below 7.0. The Tetra kit has 0.4
increments which is too large. I tried to find the LaMotte
narrow range kit on their website but all they have listed
for freshwater is 5.0, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0
(http://www.lamotte.com/pages/aqua/testkits.html)

Thanks,
	shireen

-- Shireen Gonzaga/Baltimore, MD whimbrel at comcast_net *** Wesley Clark 2004 *** http://www.clark04.com ***