[APD] Aquarium Pharm. "Algae Fix" product

I have been using this product for over six months and have found it t
be very effective especially in concert with Flourish Excel.  I have
observed no effect on fish however it will kill f/w shrimp and snails.
It will kill BBA with continued use in reasonble infestations but in bad
infections the dead algae will remain.  Use as directed and continue use
indefinitely or until the algae is killed.  I use it continually in
several tanks which have four watts per gallon.  I hope that this helps
anyone that it plagued with the problem.
Best regards,
Bill