RE: [APD] focus in technical discussions

The search engine seems to work by "keyword" and date
rather than the post subject title. So keeping some or most
of the original subject maintains a connection as far as
the APD search engine is concerned.

Otoh, opening an item from a search list and then clicking
on "Next in thread" can take you to some very unexpected
posts  :-\.

sh