Re: [APD] Re: Converstion Chart

I don't think the original poster meant to be giving
unnecessary emphasis and I don't think Jim meant his post
as a slap, just advice.

I like to read a lot into the :-) that people put in their
posts.

It's easy to sound more curt than intended with email, and
I'm as guilty of that as anyone.  We're all in this
together, and the APD is a good place to meet.

I appreciate everyone's help and patience and
openmindedness.

I msut confess, though, when I see a long signature, with
an ad or a "bumper sticker slogan" or whatever, I skip
right over them -- as far as I go are the weather reports
from you know who ;-)

Scott H.