RE: [APD] Aquarium Weight in Apartment

Shane,

A single gallon of water weighs 8 pounds US.  110 X 8.  You do the math.
880 lbs.  What do you think?  Will  your apartment construction support
that weight  or not?

Next, even if you have "renters insurance including liability" it will not
cover you if you are found to have violated policies aka "rules and
regulations" for  your complex.

So,  get permission in writing.  And purchase lots of extra insurance while
researching the structural integrity of the building you live  in.  The
weight you propose and the tanks inherent density would buckle the best
built floor if not positioned upon structural stability aka weight bearing
wall.

Enough said  by me.

Enjoy,

Sharon