Re: [APD] Re: Re: High water evaporation in a planted aquarium

For Amano, it's not merely hobby.  It's an aquatics art
business, it's an aquarium equipment business; it's lots
more than a mere hobby for him.  Still, I don't see how
that makes the water changes prudent or not.

And yes, of course, folks get pretty darn consistent
results without such massive and frequent water changes.

It's not as if the secret to Amano's art is the water
changes -- or a few folks I know of would have gone in for
the changes long ago.

I'm sure there are some.  Who wants to do, or does, 50%
changes twice a week on a regular basis?

Scott H.