[APD] Re: aquaria.com.au vs aquamail.com.au

I've only ordered drygoods from aquaria, not plants, and are happy
enough with their service. Their online ordering system is pretty easy
to use and free shipping is a bonus. (Although I think there are
shipping costs for plants). The cheap Aussie made aquasonic test kits
work okay for me.

Clint Brearley
Melbourne, Australia