[APD] Re: planted tank seeking cichlids....

> Have I overlooked a great mellow cichlid that I should try in this tank?
>
> Diane Brown in St. Louis

I currently have 2 Lamprologus kinganga (West African) in a 77 with many
catfish (synos, bristle nose, farlowella, and jelly bumblebees). They pretty
much ignore other fish except to keep them away from their current hole in
the gravel that they are spawning in.
Many would find them dull, but their vast variety of colours and patterns
that they show at different times is quite amazing to me.

Regards,
James
Aquarium Club of Thunder Bay meets on the first Wednesday of every month.
8:00 pm Confederation College room C216