Re: [APD] re: my rosy Barb (Rosy the Barbarian, Snail Killer ...

BobAlston9 at aol_com wrote:

Did you mean that your rosy barb attacked/killed snails? What kind?

I have 2 rosy barbs in my 55 gallon and have increasing numbers of very
small, common snails.  My barbs don't seem to touch them.

Bob Alston
918.494.4913
BobAlston9 at AOL_com
http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/

.

I have found that my rosy barbs will go after snails too. If they loose interest in snails, all I do is crack a snail open on the glass and drop it near the barbs and they seem to remember how tasty they are again and start catching and eating them again at least for a while.

Ron Nelson