Re: [APD] Re: Begging limitless questions

Well, this is one of the more interesteing threads I've
seen in a long time -- and I find nearly all of the threads
interesting!

An interesting turnabout on viewing general techniques:
deciding how to limit plant growth and which appearances
(nutrient deficiencies (including CO2 as one of the
possible nutirents)?, light deficiency) are acceptable.

Scott H.

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.9603/msg00541.html