Re: [APD] KH.....testing PH after CO2 injection..

The addition of CO2 will not affect the level of carbonates
in the water, it will not affect the KH reading.

Anything that uses up carbonates will deplete them and
reduce the KH level, other things being equal.

Some plants can get carbon by using carbonates.  Val is
favorite example.  But I think this happens when other
methods of getting available.

Scott H.