RE: [APD] CO2 level charts/ NO3,NO2

Lots of pH/KH = CO2 charts out there. Here's pretty good info from The Krib:
	http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/CO2/kh-ph-co2-chart.html#0

And another favorite of mine is Chuck Gadd's site:
	http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/art_plant_co2chart.htm

Gary Whitt
Cork bark backgrounds in planted aquaria
www.KoEdCandies.com/cork.htm

Seweryn Bialasiewicz writes: so instead of investing in a CO2 kit (most of
which are not so crash hot according to some other threads apparently), I
want to use my pH kit and a GH (KH?) kit in comination with some charts a
few posts mentioned. The
problem is, I have not been able to find any of these tables, save one which
works only for Ca buffered water. Any ideas where I can find these charts,
or if there is a better way to measure CO2?