RE: [APD] Re: Gaudy Dinner-Plate Fish

Phil, that's a nice flock of discuses, disci, discii oh never mind, you got
growing in your tank! I find it cruel what they do to these poor fish during
the summer Olympics....okaaay....beautiful tank!
Makes me want to grab a fly rod and hip waders and drive to
Charlotte8-)

Regards,

Bill

By George I think he's....you've.....got it!  That's the gaudiest dinner
plate fish I've ever seen.  That's a nice looking fish.

Here are more although not quite as gaudy.  :)
http://home.carolina.rr.com/carolinaaquasys/Grove.jpg

Best,

Phil Edwards
Charlotte, NC