[APD] CO2 level charts/ NO3,NO2

Hiya peoples!

I have started a DIY yeast reactor, and want to measure the CO2 levels in my water, so instead of investing in a CO2 kit (most of which are not so crash hot according to some other threads apparently), I want to use my pH kit and a GH (KH?) kit in comination with some charts a few posts mentioned. The problem is, I have not been able to find any of these tables, save one which works only for Ca buffered water. Any ideas where I can find these charts, or if there is a better way to measure CO2?

On another note, call me a novice, but there needs to be a little bit of phosphates in combination with nitrite (?) for good plant growth. But I though that a healthy aquarium was suposed to have 0 ppm of Nitrite. Or is it Nitrate that there is supposed to be 0 ppm of?

Cheers,
-Seweryn